Take your Journey
Download your Journey Day Guidebook. It has everything you need.
Here are the basics:
- You have:
- Researched your psychedelic
- Completed a medical screen
- Know the potential risks
- Recognize the uncertainty of psychedelics
- You had your psychedelics tested and determined the desired dosage that is best for you.
- You have considered getting a trip sitter.
If you have one, you provided them with educational resources and developed a journey plan together.
If you are travelling solo, you told someone about the what, where, and when of your journey.
- The set and setting has been tended to foster a sense of safety and comfort.
- You have tools to take into the journey, such as a mantra, breathing and grounding techniques, in case things get tough.
- An intention has been set and some thought has been given to how you will nurture and support yourself following the experience.