When traveling to a new land, it’s good to make some preparations. Explorers know the value of preparation. Psychedelics will take you to new, old, expected and unexpected places and its best to prepare to create the conditions for a safe and ideal experience.
To prepare, use the following content as a guideline on how to use psilocybin, LSD, or MDMA in moderate to high doses in a private setting that facilitates positive, safe and ideal experiences for self-discovery and well-being. Like any drug, psychedelics carry uncertainty and risk but for many, it is safe, well tolerated and has potential to aid in personal growth.
Here are the basic steps that create a safe and ideal experience:
- Conduct your research, complete a medical screen, and understand the risks.
- Get your psychedelics tested.
- Take time to prep your mindset, setting and intention.
- Consider having trip sitter. Get them educated. If you are travelling solo, tell someone about it before you leave.
- Take the journey. Go with the flow. Capture any insights.
- Integrate your experience into daily life.
To learn more details on how to prepare for a psychedelic journey, click here
If you are bringing along a trusted traveller, a trip sitter, get them educated and consider completing a journey plan together to set boundaries and ensure you know each others role. For this information and more click here